Avvisi e altre informazioni
Nel periodo di sospensione della didattica non fa testo l'orario di ricevimento pubblicato alla voce 'orario di ricevimento'. Giorni e orari aggiornati vengono pubblicati in questa pagina.
LA POSTA ELETTRONICA NON SOSTITUISCE IL RICEVIMENTO STUDENTI.
SE NELL'OGGETTO NON VIENE INDICATO IL CORSO DI LAUREA NON SI GARANTISCE LA RISPOSTA AL MESSAGGIO DI POSTA ELETTRONICA
PRIMA DI INVIARE UN MESSAGGIO EMAIL CONTROLLARE LE INFORMAZIONI CONTENUTE NEL SYLLABUS DEL CORSO DI RIFERIMENTO, OLTRE CHE NEGLI SPAZI DEI PORTALI E DEI MOODLE DI DIPARTIMENTO DEDICATI ALLE INFORMAZIONI.
AD ESEMPIO, A RICHIESTE DEL TIPO: "COSA DEVO STUDIARE PER L'ESAME?" NON VERRA' DATA RISPOSTA PERCHE' LE INFORMAZIONI SONO NEL SYLLABUS
EMAIL RULES AND ETIQUETTE
When you send an email, make sure it complies with the following do’s and don’ts.
* SEND your email from a UNIPD address to email@example.com
* TRY to write in English.
* PROVIDE a subject heading for your message (the OBJECT of the email must include your course,
e.g. SCIPOL, PSICO, SCIMOT).
* ADDRESS the teacher in an proper way (that is, DO NOT USE 'SALVE').
* PROVIDE personal information: your first/given and last/family name; your student I.D. number;
your degree course.
* INDICATE, as clearly as possible, the reason for writing and what EXACTLY you would like from me.
* Please INCLUDE any previous email exchanges below your signature line.
Remember to be polite, courteous and formal throughout.
Ask for information that requires a long reply (e.g. How can I prepare for your course?); come to my office hours instead.
Don’t ask for obvious information that is available elsewhere (e.g. When is the next exam? What do I have to study? What is TAL? How can I register my exam? ). Check the University website and Moodle: you can find the answers there.
DO NOT ASK TO BE ADDED TO AN EXAM LIST WHEN THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:
DO NOT EXPECT A REPLY unless you comply with ALL of the above.
- I usually reply to your emails during my office hours. Do not expect an answer in minutes.
- Do not ask to be added to an exam list
Orario di ricevimento
(aggiornato il 01/03/2017 11:21)
Laurea (BA/MA equivalent) in Foreign Language and Literatures, University of Venice. Grade: 110/110 cum laude.
One year of BA spent at University College London (affiliated undergraduate).
Master in teaching and promoting Italian language and culture to foreigners, University of Venice. Grade: 110/110 cum laude. Title of thesis: Teaching Italian as a foreign language in Universities abroad. Afterwards she edited the volume The lecturer of Italian as a foreign languages in Universities abroad.
Ph.D. in Linguistics and Glottodidactics. University of Venice. Supervisor: Prof. Paolo Balboni. Fully funded by a three year grant from University of Venice.
Insegnamenti dell'AA 2016/17
|Università degli Studi di Padova, via 8 febbraio 2, 35122 Padova / P.IVA 00742430283 ‐ Informazioni sull'uso dei cookie|